NOTE: Please do not use any images from this blog without my permission. Thank you!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!

I'm currently at my sis's place in Boston with the kids. I've been attending the MLA conference during the day while they visit. It's great they all get to see each other while I get to hear some interesting talks, and I know J is enjoying the quiet time at home.

What resolutions have you made for the new year? E started his year off well- he just up and threw out his pacifier the other day. Whew- we're really hoping that's the end of that. As for me, I've designated 2013 The Year of the House. This is the year I'm going to tackle a big chunk of all those projects that have been driving me crazy since we moved in three and a half years ago. I know I'll never really be done with it, and that's fine, because it should evolve as our family does, but there are a lot of things that I've been wanting to do and just haven't had the time/energy to do them. This will be the year.

I won't subject you to too many more trip photos. Here are my some of my favorite moments/scenes from our trip to Puerto Rico last month.





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics of Puerto Rico!
    Happy New Year! You sound like you have a good New Years resolution! You sound very determined to make those projects complete!!!
    Blessings to you all!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pics! I hope you enjoyed Bean Town! It's too darn cold here in New England!

    ReplyDelete