NOTE: Please do not use any images from this blog without my permission. Thank you!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Soccer

My little boy started soccer this week. It's a 6-week program for pre-schoolers, so I don't know if they'll ever do a scrimmage. They'll probably just work on ball handling and following directions. Still, I cannot believe he's old enough for something like this. 

It was so fun to see him out there, sometimes following directions, many times doing his own thing, like humming a song and watching the geese fly overhead. He was so excited to be playing "fútbol" like his Papi and Juju.

He doesn't get as much attention on this blog as his sis, but I have to tell you: I adore this boy. He is the love of my life and makes every day more joyful. He's a thoughtful old soul who loves to do puzzles and "read" his books.  I cannot go a single day without a hug from him. I am just so grateful to be his mom and to get to watch him grow. 



1 comment:

  1. Love it! My oldest has just started his 6th year playing soccer, so it's been a part of LH's life. He loves it...calls it 'kick ball'. He starts his own little program next week, and I know he will be playing on a team the year he turns 5.

    ReplyDelete