NOTE: Please do not use any images from this blog without my permission. Thank you!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Good-bye Summer! La aldea I

As I gladly welcome in fall (even though I know that means winter is close behind), it seems appropriate that I finally got around to downloading our final summer pictures from Spain. You may recall I was gone for a week or so from here as we went to the family village in the Galician countryside. This is the town where JC's father spent his childhood and all his extended family continues to gather the first weekend of every August under the amused, watchful eye of the grand matriarch, JC's grandmother and Juju, Essie, and Belalu's great-grandmother. Apparently over eighty years of farm life and raising 10 children does a body and soul good.



















No comments:

Post a Comment