NOTE: Please do not use any images from this blog without my permission. Thank you!

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fall Holidays

Since I got behind this month, I'll combine Halloween and Thanksgiving into one. Before we know it, it'll be the winter holiday season!

Belalu had two costumes. My mom bought her a honeybee costume, but it was a bit big on her, so for an indoor party, she was a cowgirl instead. Then, the night of trick or treating she wore the honeybee costume, though she lasted a block and a half before she was ready for bed, so E went on with our friends, I put her to bed (J was home handing out candy), and then met back up with everyone.

The Queen Honeybee in her carriage
 Essie was a fireman. He's obsessed with Fireman Sam and rescuing, helping, and saving the day.
There happened to be a rocking horse at the party- too perfect!





































This year was the first time I have ever carved a pumpkin- I'm not kidding! I usually leave that job to others, but this year J was dragging his feet and one night I just decided it needed to be done. E helped, of course.


Thanksgiving was low key. We spent the day at home cooking and then went to our friends' house for dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment