NOTE: Please do not use any images from this blog without my permission. Thank you!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Yummy Breakfast

Each morning we take turns going to get a coffee. JC reads the paper, I read a book in preparation for a new course I'm teaching in the fall on Puerto Rican culture and history. We both get a little time to ourselves before the day gets fully underway. Today I just had to order one of my favorite Spanish breakfasts: a grilled croissant. I love it with jam, which I haven't added yet in the pic. It is so decadent and heavenly. Another thing I love about breakfasts here is that when you order an orange juice, it's always freshly squeezed. At this place, one of my favorite bar/cafés in the neighborhood, they always give you a little glass of OJ with your coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment