NOTE: Please do not use any images from this blog without my permission. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Maine Seafood Dinner

One of the things I miss most about not living in Maine anymore is all the fresh yummy lobster.  Growing up, I have lots of memories of my grandfather stopping by the house to drop off a bunch of lobsters he had caught that morning. So I always make sure to get in some lobster rolls when there. One night we had the most amazing summer meal on my parent's patio. Seafood chowder, lobster rolls (toasted, with lettuce and a hint of mayo), corn on the cob, and strawberry shortcakes for dessert. We were in heaven.





Juju took charge of assembling and "designing" the strawberry shortcakes. He came up with adding a bit of chocolate to each. Of course, I don't know much that doesn't get a bit better with a little chocolate ;)

2 comments:

  1. That all looks so good! The strawberry short cake is a favorite in our house, but we've never added chocolate. I think your son is onto something! Chocolate does go with everything! ;)

    ReplyDelete