NOTE: Please do not use any images from this blog without my permission. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Easter

I'm not going to go through all the months I've missed on here, but I wanted to post some fairly recent pics, so you can see how the kids have grown. It was a very cold spring, so Easter required some bundling up for the egg hunt and brunch tradition this year.

This is the first time I dyed eggs with the kids. Belalu is really into eggs right now. Eating them, cooking them, peeling them, cracking them for baking, watching "surprise egg" videos on youtube... she can't get enough of eggs!




The local yarn store has a bunny-petting session around that time, and the kids, especially Belalu talked about those bunnies for days. If we didn't travel so much, I definitely would have bought one.



Belalu carried her basket around for a week. She even wanted to sleep with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment