NOTE: Please do not use any images from this blog without my permission. Thank you!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Back in the States

We're back in the States. Whew! It was a looong trip. Though not as long as the car ride home will be :)

It's nice to be back. The first thing I did was get an iced latte. Yes, after a full 24 hours without any sleep I needed the caffeine, but I'd really missed them in Spain. There are Starbucks in the bigger cities, but nothing like that in Vigo.

The schedule changes have been brutal. The kids keep getting up earlier and earlier- today it was 5:30 am. I'm really hoping that changes soon.

We're visiting with my folks for a little while more and then back home. I'd be more excited about that if it didn't mean I had to start working right away, too. But for now, I'll enjoy visiting my family. We have an early-birthday celebration to orchestrate and a visit to the Island of Sodor in the works. Should be a fun few days!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Have fun at the Island of Sodor - the first thing that popped into my head was Thomas the train! ;)

    ReplyDelete