NOTE: Please do not use any images from this blog without my permission. Thank you!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Year of the House

I haven't been talking about it here lately, but The Year of the House is still in full swing. With the gorgeous weather, I've mostly focused on the outside, but there has been more clearing away of things to charity and overall organization happening inside, too.
We spiffed up the "clubhouse" for the kids. It's a place to store E's gardening tools and a favorite afternoon reading spot.

 The stove was just a temporary additional - no worries, we don't actually use it in there!
I call this the "Secret Garden bench". Did you ever read that book? It was one of my favorites growing up.

I've also planted a ton of plants, shrubs, and flowers as well as some seeds for the garden.
Rhubarb, chives, and radishes braving the cool, wet spring!

1 comment: