NOTE: Please do not use any images from this blog without my permission. Thank you!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy December!!

Here's to a new month! It's been a really difficult fall in terms of work and lack of sleep, but December has started off well. We've got a week of classes left before finals and Belalu has only woken up once the past two nights after a two-month jag of waking-every-hour. We've got some travel coming up and vacation is always a welcome respite, so I've got a good feeling about the end of 2012. In spite of all the challenges, I've been feeling so grateful lately. My kids are amazing. They are just pure joy and love. Here are some pics from the past week or so as we play around the house. Many are blurry or use indoor flash, which I don't like the look of, so I need to work on capturing these moving targets better, but hopefully you get the gist.







Yes, indeed. I'm one lucky mama. Here's to a merry and joyful December for your family as well!!!

1 comment: