NOTE: Please do not use any images from this blog without my permission. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Insurance Approved!

Got the official word that our insurance will cover a visit to Dr. Pauli at the end of the month! We are very excited about this, obviously. I have to say, for the record, we've had great experience with our health insurance. A nurse called me last week to see if I had any questions about her health, though when I told her Belalu's condition, she said she'd have to do some research and call me back :) Fair enough.

She then asked me if we needed financial help for travel for any of our visits. ??? Since when does insurance offer that service? Since they are all fairly close by, I said no, so I don't have more details on that.

She also told me they have a free service where in addition to a nurse I can be assigned someone who will help me sort out all the various bills and claims, since we are now working with four different clinic/hospitals. 

I keep trying to figure out what the "catch" is in all this help, since you hear so many nightmare stories about insurance.

4 comments:

  1. That's great news and wow impressive service. The meeting is shaping up nicely. I think We will rent a hotel room with a living room and kitchen so we can eat and chat freely... Will send you the details as soon as done. Kim is in charge now, such a relief not to have to do it from here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Always love to hear good insurance stories.

    I hope you all have a wonderful time meeting each other...have to say I'm a 'tad' bit jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy about the insurance! Dr.Pauli.....wow! Now that's exciting! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete